(Brunswick, Oh) Global Automotive Manufacturing Company is currently seeking a candidate for a temporary short-term project in assisting with visual inspection on stamped components. The Visual Inspector is responsible for making quality decisions regarding acceptance or rejection of incoming and in-process components and assembled rotators. The role will also require the candidate to operate a bench mounted wire brush to buff parts.
1. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, procedures, etc.
2. Be able to follow verbal and written instruction.
3. Good verbal communication skills.
4. Experience working as a member in a team-oriented environment preferred.
5. Detail oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
1. Ability to frequently lift 25 pounds.
2. Frequent lifting, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
3. Able and willing to work around oils, moving equipment, and electrical power.
4. Able and willing to work in a manufacturing plant environment where dust, noise, odors are typical.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.